Problems with tasks widget (android)

All tasks without due dates, shows a due date 13 september 275760 (or more correctly: "Forfalder 13. sep 275760", in danish language).

Quite disturbing! This problem seemed to appear after the last version update. Anyone else experiencing this?

Screenshot_20220528-134646_One UI Home.jpg

• Evernote Expert

Yes, thanks for highlighting this.  It isn't an issue inside the app just with the tasks widget.  I agree that it only affects tasks that have no date. I'll raise a support ticket.  I suggest others do likewise.

There was a new update (10.33) today. Although i didn't have so many expectations, i got quite disappointed - again! App still very slow, and widget problems not fixed. 🤥😒

• Evernote Expert

I've had 10.33 for a few days. So nothing new here. App works quite well for speed but the widget issue you described is being reviewed. I had an exchange with the tech support team today. I wouldn't expect a good for one or two cycles yet.

17 hours ago, agsteele said:

I've had 10.33 for a few days. So nothing new here. App works quite well for speed but the widget issue you described is being reviewed. I had an exchange with the tech support team today. I wouldn't expect a good for one or two cycles yet.

I have been Evernote user for about 11 years. But last couple of years using mainly other note-apps while waiting and waiting (and paying and paying) Evernote to get in function again. My paid subscription runs out in a couple of weeks, and as the situation is now, i'm not going to renew it.

All this is very sad, as Evernote used to be fantastic - and might be that again (in some very distant future!).

• 2 weeks later...

Android app got updated yesterday (version 10.34.1123451), and it seemed that the disturbing due date bug is now fixed. 🙂

The app also feels faster? 😀 …or maybe that's just my imagination. 🤔

However, what also happened is that my subscription ran out today. So, can't fully check the newest version. Not really interested to pay just to be able to test an app, and getting disappointed again. Although there has been a lot of improvement lately, my trust in Evernote keeps unfortunately falling down. 😪

14 hours ago, janndk said:

The app also feels faster? 😀 …or maybe that's just my imagination. 🤔

I concur, v10.34 feels markedly faster than earlier releases (although I actually first noticed the performance increase in v10.33). Still some longstanding bugs, however. 😕