19 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Add a table, put the picture into the middle column.

This is not the same… on Tablet and Mobile for example this solution does not help, because the table keeps its width (which is good for everything one can do with tables… but center the image is not one of it).

It is sooo easy to center images (code based). A feature I've been missing since day one of Evernote 10.

I would like to know, why they don't implement this?

• Level 5

You can simply adapt the table to the note width, this works fine on mobile as on desktop.

It is soooo easy not to ask unnecessary questions, like "Why ... ?" in the forum. We are other users, we see the big works of art and wonder "How ...".

Go ask support if you want no answer to the why-question.

• Confused 1
23 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

You can simply adapt the table to the note width, this works fine on mobile as on desktop.

Maybe I'm not understanding this three column table workaround, because if I put my image in the center column in a three column table on desktop and then I open the note on my mobile phone I have to resize the table to have the image centered. Then when I view the note again on my Desktop, I have to change the table width again. And then when I resize the note on desktop I change the table width yet again -- every time I resize the note I have to resize the table. (Unless tables resize automatically to the note width?)

Do I have that right?... because that seems rather laborious.

Also, I don't think this is a bug -- it's just not possible and it should be a feature request.

BTW - this is a double post. The other post was here four minutes earlier: 

Here is a feature request for it. Perhaps there are others:

@Robin Wolf You could go up vote that feature request. It's only got one vote so far -- mine -- just now.

• Like 1