Please, I DO NEED to have the choice to change the location for Evernote local files (Database). My C drive is getting full, and I need all my files for off-line work. Is it difficult to change this feature?

I don't want to go back to EN Legacy, but it seems I'll have to, if you do not answer me.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, nicole.sigaud@gmail.com said:

I don't want to go back to EN Legacy, but it seems I'll have to, if you do not answer me.

Hi.  Legacy may be your best option if you truly need all your files offline and have another drive to move them to.  The 'unofficial' option may or may not be viable,  but the 'move database' option in Legacy is - or was - an approved option.  Evernote,  by the way,  do not answer queries in this User Forum - it's just us chickens here...  for individual comment please contact Evernote Support directly.

• Like 1
1 hora atrás, gazumped disse:

Hi.  Legacy may be your best option if you truly need all your files offline and have another drive to move them to.  The 'unofficial' option may or may not be viable,  but the 'move database' option in Legacy is - or was - an approved option.  Evernote,  by the way,  do not answer queries in this User Forum - it's just us chickens here...  for individual comment please contact Evernote Support directly.

Thank you, I'll try this.

• Like 1