Select no more than 50? Totally sucks

• Level 5*

Hi.  You could always go back to Legacy where the restriction does not apply.  If you're looking to select all notes in one notebook,  try the Notebooks page on desktop - if you right-click a notebook,  you can select all the notes.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

1) Cancelling … just go ahead (why do you think we other users in the forum would care ? )

2) Some operations work for the content of a full notebook, no matter what size

3) There is a way to lift that limit, if you know how to insert a few lines of text into a file. I have set mine to 500 notes - it did not work with 1.000, so there might be another limit somewhere.

4) Why was it introduced ? Nobody here probably knows. I assume EN wanted to prevent operations that would block a client for a long time.

Since speed has increased a lot, maybe they will lift it in the future.

You can tell EN PM about your enthusiasm in this matter through the feedback function of the clients, or by support ticket.

On 4/12/2022 at 11:08 PM, johnzehr@gmail.com said:

I strenuously object to Evernote preventing me from selecting more than 50 notes at a time. It's enough to make me want to cancel my subscription.

Seriously- two posts and can't even be bothered or figure out how to create a forum name without including your email address I suspect even if Evernote was the holy grail of apps you would struggle with it. We ( as in other users) are aware of limitations and amazing NEW functions , we really do not care if you cancel. Maybe go back to pens and paper?

• Haha 1