Google Chrome Book Version

Hello. The version of Evernote I have downloaded onto my google chrome book doesn't support the app updates that are included on the version downloaded to my mobile phone, and indeed, doesn't seem to have been updated for a long time. Therefore, I use it the app off line on the google chrome book on the train into work, but when I go the web version at my desk, I have to reformat everything I have just done on the train. Will the app be updated to that it is compatible with google chrome books?

• Level 5

AFAIK there is no dedicated Chromebook app. It is either the Android client, or the web client.

With the Android client it depends on the OS version whether it can run the recent EN client. Older OS is not compatible with the new client.

On 4/6/2022 at 1:06 PM, gazumped said:

Random thought:  could you use the web version on your Chromebook?  IE access through a browser rather than the Android app?

The only thing you'd not get would be any hooks into webcam, microphone, I think…

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...
On 06.04.2022 at 08:20, birdie321 said:

Hello. The version of Evernote I have downloaded onto my google chrome book doesn't support the app updates that are included on the version downloaded to my mobile phone, and indeed, doesn't seem to have been updated for a long time. Therefore, I use it the app off line on the google chrome book on the train into work, but when I go the web version at my desk, I have to reformat everything I have just done on the train. Will the app be updated to that it is compatible with google chrome books?

I understand you very well, I'm also a student, and without that, there may be many issues that need to be resolved. And sometimes I need to get more help with tasks. Examples  more help me with this. Recently, I needed to prepare an article on the topic of social networks, and thanks to this, I did it properly.

I have an issue downloading this version too

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, MitchelGregory said:

I have an issue downloading this version too

Hi.  As stated above - there is no specific Chromebook version to download - you need either the Android version or the web version.  Which are you having issues with,  and what precisely happens when you try to download?