I have a 13" M1 MacBook Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max , M1 12.9 iPad (new). I have had a Premium account for many years.  I have an Evernote Scan Snap document scanner.  All I want to do is to scan and organize documents and be able to see them on all my devices in my simple efforts to go as paperless as possible. Not interested in a task manager.  I have a new iPad that I need to add to my account and I can't figure out how to do it.  I'm confused as to where I stand with my membership - subscription type - or what ever.  I can't seem to find anyone to talk to for support as I have in the past.  It seems that Everynote has outgrown my simple needs. ???

• Evernote Expert

https://www.evernote.com/Settings.action

This will take you to your account settings and tell you which level your account is at.

If you are at the Free level you can only have two devices connected to your account. Otherwise unlimited.

You can download the Evernote app from the app store to run on your iPad.

Scanning works well enough on a Mac. I run Windows so I'll leave a Mac user to describe the scanning stuff for you.

• Level 5

This is a personal account, from the iOS  app, above the left side panel:

31CDC308-6137-4CE0-A0BC-7F46F2E40CF1.thumb.jpeg.88adf5511d5fc2cda49817895e71cb66.jpeg

Most likely this is what you see as well.

As described, if anything above Free you have unlimited devices. Go on the iPad to the AppStore, download the EN app, open it and log in. It will connect to the EN server and download your notes.

If you have the real Evernote ScanSnap scanner, you need to know it is deprecated. It will not work with the new EN v10.

You can convert it into a standard ix500 scanner by loading new firmware to it. This is the help document with a link to a Fujitsu website describing what to do and with the new software. Follow it exactly, you can otherwise brick the scanner:

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024050514