Links and some menu options are not working

In 10.32.4,

• All links in all my notes no longer open the assocaited web page.
  • Several menu options no longer work including:
    • Tools - Account Info
    • Help
      • Help & Learning
      • Quick Tour
      • Share Feedback

I've tried directly clicking on the link and right-clicking then choosing Open to no avail. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you can see these links in the app,  have you tried restarting Evernote (ie: sign out / sign back in),  restarting your system (power off / power on) and /or uninstalling / reinstalling the app?

• Level 5*
18 hours ago, ChristopherKTom said:

I've already tried 1) restarting Evernote, 2) reinstalling Evernote, and 3) rebooting my PC.

Hmmn.  Then I'd suggest you reach out to Support because I've no more suggestions...  If you're up for another reinstall,  you could try using something like Appcleaner to completely remove Evernote and all its traces before a reinstall,  but that really is all I got.

• Level 5

Sort of hard to tell what may be up here.

It is always a good idea to rebuild the local database if weird things happen:

1. Go to the Evernote menu, Preferences, and uncheck „Keep data when leaving“
  2. Log out of EN (File menu), quit EN (cmd-q). When asked confirm "Remove Data from This Device".
  3. If you want to be very sure, restart the Mac
  4. Open EN, log back in, wait for it to run an initial sync. 

Then it may be that the Macs permissions manager stops some functions. You can check in MacOS settings, security, privacy. 

Since the problem seems to be with web links, it could be a firewall thing as well - either one on the Mac, or a network firewall installed on your network. Hard to check by remote control. You can only temporarily disable such software, retry and if it works then, set a whitelist rule to allow traffic to pass.

I put this topic under the wrong category, it should be Windows 10.

When I unchecked Tools - Preferences - Save data at log out, there was no confirmation message. When I restarted EN, I didn't notice any sync. 

The issue still persists. I have a basic membership so when I tried creating a ticket, the form says I have to upgrade first which I've no interest in doing. Any other suggestions?

• Level 5

On PC it works slightly different:

1. Go to File > Sign Out [name] from the menu bar.
  2. Select the "Remove my Evernote data from this device" option, then click Sign out.
  3. Restart your computer.
  4. Sign back in to Evernote

Support is here, Office hours US west coast - maybe you need to wait until Monday:

• Level 5

As I posted above, everything that does not work is related to drawing information from the web.

I think something is blocking it - I have listed some possibilities in my post. It can be something more exotic - depends on which devices and security software is running on your network.