Missing notebook and notes

Hi everyone, 

I have been using Evernote since April 2021 for my business, my workers usually create notebooks and write their progress notes in Evernote and now everything is gone, last night I created a new notebook and wrote some details in it, this morning when I checked my Evernote everything was gone. I received an email from Evernote last night too which stated that my account was locked for half an hour for security purposes

photo_2022-03-15_13-10-51.jpg

• Level 5*
14 minutes ago, sunflower support services said:

my workers usually create notebooks and write their progress notes in Evernote

Hi.  That email didn't lock your account,  it gave you the next 30 minutes to validate a new login - presumably from a new 'phone?  You're mentioning workers who are able to create notebooks - who owns the account(s) that contain the notebooks?  Do all the workers use the same single account,  or does everyone have their own personal account and share notebooks?  And is yours a premium/ personal account,  or are you all using a Teams (formerly Business) account?

Nothing you've said so far suggests why data might be missing from the account... the usual cause of missing data is accidentally creating a new 'blank' account.  Have you tried logging out and back in?

Thank you for replying! Yes we all use one login details. now none of my workers are able to login either. I have tried to login with other devises, i deleted the apps and re install them, use the  web browser to. I am the admin of the account, I can  still see my notebook but cant open them, please see attached. mine is premium 

photo_2022-03-15_14-52-05.jpg

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
15 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

They work US west coast office hours. There is a chat option on the support page, no phone support.

As PE said - no phone support;  you might have problems matching with time zones for the chat option,  but that seems like your best bet...

• Like 1