evernote crashes my whole google chrome

since 2 days everytime i try to type in evernote on my mac, it simply crashes and shut down my whole google chrome, i need to completely restart and  restore the windows, but when i try to type in evernote again the same happens, supper annoy! On Iphone this is not a problem.

19 hours ago, gazumped said:

Sounds like you have a conflict in Chrome - do you have the desktop version installed?  Have you tried using that?

Actually i have not tried that yet, will try thanks! But why would it suddenly have a conflict with chrome?

19 hours ago, gazumped said:

Sounds like you have a conflict in Chrome - do you have the desktop version installed?  Have you tried using that?

tried it now, it let me unsync one device :( but at least it doesnt crash anything, it also doesnt crash safari only chrome. 

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Safari runs on a different „engine“ than Chrome. They share no code, and extensions written for one will not work with the other.

Are you sure there is no extension installed that leads to the problem ? If you have several installed, try to deactivate or uninstall one after the other, until you have found the trouble maker.