Sharing Notes question

I have about 50 notes tagged tax2021 which I need to upload to accountant’s portal which accepts all files types except those listed below.  I have been scratching my head about how to send them.  I tried copying the shareable links into a text document which I can then browse to upload but copying and pasting into a browser doesn’t open the note. I am hoping to find a way that doesn’t overburden the accountant and, if possible, also me.  Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

• Executables: .bat, .exe, .cmd, .sh, .php, .pl, .cgi, .386, .dll, .com, .torrent, .js, .app, .jar, .pif, .vb, .vbscript, .asp, .cer, .csr, .jsp, .drv, .sys, .ade, .adp, .bas, .chm, .cpl, .crt, .csh, .fxp, .hlp, .hta, .inf, .ins, .isp, .jse, .htaccess, .htpasswd, .ksh, .lnk, .mdb, .mde, .mdt, .mdw, .msc, .msi, .msp, .mst, .ops, .pcd, .prg, .reg, .scr, .sct, .shb, .shs, .url, .vbe, .vbs, .wsc, .wsf, .wsh.
  • Archives: .xpi, .whl, .war, .tlz, .tgz, .tbz2, .tar, .shar, .s7z, .rar, .pea, .mar, .iso, .gz, .epub, .egg, .dmg, .deb, .cpio, .cab, .ar, .apk, .a, .7z

You can export notes as PDFs if that's any use.

You can also select multiple notes and export them all as one PDF which could save a bit of time.

You could also stick all the notes in a notebook and share the notebook with your accountant but I think they would need an Evernote account to view them.

• Level 5*

Hi.  I don't know whether you'll be able to select your notes,  right-click and 'print' your notes to PDF - you can do that individually,  but I don't know whether it works in bulk.  Other than that,  create a new note.  Copy and paste your shareable links into that note so you have an 'index' note.  Send the shareable link from that note to your accountant.  Your notes will show up as web pages - you might want to warn your accountant what you're doing to make sure it's OK with them...

7 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  I don't know whether you'll be able to select your notes,  right-click and 'print' your notes to PDF - you can do that individually,  but I don't know whether it works in bulk.  Other than that,  create a new note.  Copy and paste your shareable links into that note so you have an 'index' note.  Send the shareable link from that note to your accountant.  Your notes will show up as web pages - you might want to warn your accountant what you're doing to make sure it's OK with them...

On the desktop app I can select a number of notes and a blue box appears near the bottom... 3 dots gives me the export as PDF option.

From the looks of it you can reorder the notes and add separators with the professional plan... looks pretty cool to be honest. Might upgrade from the personal plan thing!

• Like 1