Transferring web format EverNote

I'm using the web format of Evernote and understand the export function doesn't work in this format. How can I transfer the info I have in Evernote to an ENEX file? Or some other format that will allow me to import it into OneNote.

• Level 5

My issue with CloudHQ: It costs more than a Personal or Professional subscription ! Backing up more expensive than using a program is a bit out of balance.

Remember: There is already a cloud copy of all data with EN on the server - so you can use a local backup without a risk on addition. Even if your house with all devices burns to the ground, the data stays safe.

My favorite method is to let my backup software do the job on the EN data folder, as it does for the rest of the computer, to create and update a local backup.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

My favorite method is to let my backup software do the job on the EN data folder

Have we established that a copy of the v10 folder is usable as a backup?  I thought Legacy EXB or (preferably) ENEX file(s) were required to rebuild anything if the server were unavailable or corrupt.  My plan X (as in before Y & Z and a long way after C) would be to use a third-party app like Notion or OneDrive to import my ENEX backup files if Evernote were no longer reliable.

I'm afraid you're talking over my head. I don't know what a v10 folder is. I don't know what anything is corrupted. The PDFs are in my hard drive. I don't know how to get them into OneNote.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Marci said:

I'm afraid you're talking over my head. I don't know what a v10 folder is. I don't know what anything is corrupted. The PDFs are in my hard drive. I don't know how to get them into OneNote.

Sorry - that was aimed at @PinkElephant- he was relying on a system backup to allow him to restore notes,  and I didn't know whether that was correct.  He quite possibly is quite right - I just didn't know that for a fact.  Sorry for distracting you...

• Level 5

@gazumped At least it should work like that: Reinstall the v10 client. Go offline, close the app. Rename the existing data folder to xxxOLD.

Put the folder from the backup in it’s place. Start the client, go online. It is now said to create all duplicates, one copy from the server, one from the local copy. This is how I understood the support guidance on this issue.

• Thanks 1