I can't add a link to the particular site (www.typescriptlang.org).

Go to solution Solved by agsteele,

Tried to add link in my note to the documentation of typescript website. Input field turned red with no explanation whatsoever. Works fine if try to add a link to other websites, only typescriptlang.org for some reason doesn't work. If I switch to the classic version everything works fine, but the link that was added in the classic version doesn't work in the windows desktop app. Even if just copy link into my note ("https://www.typescriptlang.org/docs/handbook/utility-types.html") I'm still unable to follow the link, although works with other websites and in the classic version.

• Level 5

If I remember it correctly there was something about EN having trouble with URLs containing the string „script“.

Maybe you find more about it when you search the forum.

In the EN iOS app v10.20 the URL pastes and works without a problem.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

If I remember it correctly there was something about EN having trouble with URLs containing the string „script“.

In the EN iOS app v10.20(1118668) I have the same problem, in my note, I have two links first (https://www.typescriptlang.org/docs/handbook/utility-types.html#omittype-keys) second (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18111657/how-to-get-names-of-enum-entries) and only second link works when I click it.

8 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

EN having trouble with URLs containing the string „script“, though doesn't have any trouble in the web classic version)

• Like 1
  • Evernote Expert
3 hours ago, Kryzaus_Max said:

EN having trouble with URLs containing the string „script“, though doesn't have any trouble in the web classic version)

Presumably an entirely different piece of code. If the classic editor works for you then why not just use it...

• Like 1
  • Evernote Expert
  • Solution
14 hours ago, Kryzaus_Max said:

Because besides the web version I also have EN on my PC and on my phone....

My apologies, I was responding on the basis that this was a web browser issue as described.  I can see the wider issue. I would raise a support ticket.  It looks like some form of software protection against running scripts which might 'damage' your PC etc. It might even be something built into Electron.

Until then I guess that the only option in v10 is to highlight the URL and copy and paste into a browser.. Definitely not the preferred solution but a work around until you can get the issue raised for attention.