Finding all the Shared Notes I shared with former employees.

Hi everyone! Every time I see a possible solution to this problem, I find the suggestion of searching for "sharedate:*" in the search bar and how that's supposed to pull up all the notes currently being shared out. However for me, it is not working.

Doing it manually seems impossible as I have an immense amount of folders and notes. 

Is there any other way any one has seen success? 

This is important for me as I don't want former employees to still have access to the company's information. 

Thank you in advance. 

• Level 5

For notebooks you can open the notebook overview page. There is a column "shared with". If there is a number in that column, the notebook has an active share with somebody.

For individual notes I am not aware of a similar view or selection. The only indicator is in the note list view the little green symbol behind the user name.

Lessons learned:

Better use notebooks to set up shares, not sharing by notes

If you are using EN in a Business environment, use a Business subscription, not a cheap "shared information" setup. The "Spaces" in Business allow to quickly allocate and withdraw information, the admin panel gives you a better overview.