I can't access account through mobile app (Unsolved Ticket: #3391993)

When I enter my account email and password to try to access it, the application displays loading soon and does not stop loading.

I have already done:

1. Clearing cache files
2. I uninstalled the app, restarted the phone and installed it again.
3. Either using the "Continue to Google" button or entering the email manually the problem persists.

It doesn't even show me the option to enter the password.

login infinito - Evernote.png

Edited by Adler Monan
Ticket inserted
  • Sad 1
  • Adler Monan changed the title to I can't access account through mobile app (Unsolved Ticket: #3391993)
  • Level 5*

From that top bar you seem to have a lot of things going on in the background of your device - have you tried shutting everything else down to see if Evernote will load?

Evernote is no longer supporting the older versions,  so you're unlikely to see a resolution of your ticket if this is software based.  Have you tried EN v10 to see whether it works for you?

3 horas atrás, gazumped disse:

From that top bar you seem to have a lot of things going on in the background of your device - have you tried shutting everything else down to see if Evernote will load?

Evernote is no longer supporting the older versions,  so you're unlikely to see a resolution of your ticket if this is software based.  Have you tried EN v10 to see whether it works for you?

Hi gazumped
Yes, I recently terminated all background applications, cleared the temporary files (cache) and tried logging in with my account again.
Result, it kept loading but not accessing the account.

Where and how can I install another version of the Evernote app for Android, the method I know is to go to the app from https://play.google.com and install the app.

The version that is installing automatically by Google Play is 8.13.3 [attached]

application version.jpg

• Level 5

OK, this excludes one possible reason for a login problem.

If you are presented with EN Android legacy, you are probably running Android 9 or below. Since I am not running Android on any device, I can’t really contribute to solve this problem.

18 minutos atrás, PinkElephant disse:

OK, this excludes one possible reason for a login problem.

If you are presented with EN Android legacy, you are probably running Android 9 or below. Since I am not running Android on any device, I can’t really contribute to solve this problem.

Ok, I have this other information in case it helps you understand:

user-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 8.0.0 (64 bits); ASUS_Z012DC) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/94.0.4606.61 Mobile Safari/537.36/Runtime: ART2.1.0

• Level 5*

Yup - as @PinkElephant said Evernote v10 is for Android 10 and above - users of older versions get 8.13 as standard.  I wondered where you were getting your reinstalled version from,  but if 8.13 is all that's available to you I think you have a good case to try Support - you should be able to get there via the Evernote Settings screens on your mobile.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...