Discount on Premium upgrade

After a long absence, I just upgraded my account to Personal Premium at the yearly rate of $69.99, and when I logged in for the first time, I was given the opportunity to subscribe at a 40% discount. I feel like I got ripped off. How do I get the discount?

• Level 5*

Hi.  The different current account levels are premium,  personal and professional.  If you were already premium you would have been 'grandfathered' into a personal account at your original rate.  If you were on a free or a plus account,  you may have qualified for the discount,  but if the system you were using didn't offer it,  you were unlucky - not 'ripped off'.  You could certainly talk to Evernote Customer Services about it...

See https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/topic/135456-how-to-submit-a-ticket-for-a-billingpayment-issue/

NB for iTunes payments please contact them direct.

• Level 5

If I am not mistaken, the 40% discount was actively offered to current Free users. At least I got it, because I run a second, Free account in addition to my subscription. Maybe Plus and „old“ Premium users got the same, no idea. On the EN website itself it was hard to overlook it (see screenshot). 

But obviously there are many ways to obtain a subscription, and maybe the rebate was not offered everywhere.

I second the proposal to talk to support about it.

9A9E8B95-9A1E-48CE-B8B2-13A9435DBBB3.thumb.png.28045dc297efa0b17653959bae0795bd.png