How to submit a ticket for a Billing/Payment issue

Shane D.

Idea

6 replies to this idea

• Level 5
Hi All,

We often see posts and inquiries from users encountering issues with billing/payment.

In order to receive assistance with these types of issues you must open a support ticket as we cannot assist you with payment, billing, or subscription issues directly in the discussion forums.

The reasons for this are to avoid the dissemination of user's private billing information within the forums, and because making changes to a user’s billing/subscription requires access to administrative tools that are only available to our commerce support team.

1. To open a support ticket, go here. (You may be prompted to login to your Evernote Account)

2. From the What can we help you with? dropdown menu, select the Billing and Payments category.

3. From there, select the categories that most closely matches the type of billing/subscription issue you’re encountering.

4. Once you have selected the topic, you should see the option to submit a support ticket at the bottom of the page. 

The button looks like this:

Evernote_Help___Learning.png

Once you have submitted the ticket, one of our support agents will reach out to you to further assist you with the issue you’re encountering.

We appreciate your consideration, and thank you for using Evernote!
  • Like 1

I cannot find a way to contact Evernote.  I want to cancel my auto renewal and I want my money back. 

I do not find a reminder regarding my automatic update. If I did then this situation would’ve been avoided. On 26th December 2021 I was charged to my credit card. I didn’t have enough funds and now I am on a minus. I do not use Evernote haven’t used it in 365 days. I would like a refund of £44.99. 

Also, it took me a long to find a link to customer service on your website, but I did. So, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to contact, but if you could assist me, it would be greatly appreciated, as I am a mother in need of a refund.

The Evernote Refund Policy seems to indicate that I am entitled to a refund. The relevant language follows:

"For any annual Individual Paid Service subscription fee, Evernote will process a refund if the request is received within sixty days of the date of the payment”

Can someone please help me!! I’m so desperate 

• Level 5*

I merged two posts here and deleted one other - although I sympathise that you need to get this refund through, it's only necessary to post once.  The same small group of helpers (who are mostly other users - especially at this time of year) will see your query and respond.

• Like 1
  • Evernote Expert

How did you pay the fee? If it was charged to a credit/debit card then deal with Evernote support via the link above.  If you paid/renewed through the Apple Store or Google Play Store then you need to process the request by that method.

• Like 1