Weekly View for Calendar Widget

cinbeano

Idea

Is there a way to make it so that my Calendar Widget can be switched from daily view to weekly, monthly, etc.? 

I like being able to see what events are coming up without having to flip through every page.

Additionally, is there a way to see task due dates in the Calendar Widget?

• Like 5

3 replies to this idea

This needs to be a feature request. If Evernote wants to be a productivity hub, we need weekly and monthly views so we can, umm, like, plan and visualize things. 

I'd also suggest an option to use an internal Evernote calendar in case you want to have a work calendar that's specific to Evernote work. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I really need the calendar in week or month view.  I'm retired and I don't normally need to have an hour by hour schedule, but if I'm asked to babysit on the 11th, it's nice to see at a glance if I have something going on that day.  I see a lot of people asking how to get the calendar view for extended times. Can we put this in a suggestion box or something?

• Level 5

You can use the feedback function, or issue a support ticket. The forum post will not start any process.

Meanwhile (since the calendar is only a mirror) you can switch to the Google calendar with a keystroke, and use the better viewing options there. Wish you a lot of fun with your babysitting - a good way to keep you young up and running.

• Like 1