Evernote keeps creating copies of my notes

Hey all,

for some reason my Evernote keeps creating copies of my notes which gets extremely frustrating trying to find the correct one. it seems to happen with every single one of my notes i work on.

It happens on my PC, Mac (I use the app not browser for both PC and Mac) and iPhone app. does anyone know if there is anything I can do to fix this?

My apps are the latest version. 

Thanks!

I've had the same problem - I raised a support ticket - after a couple of suggestion they gave up. Never found a solution, although it is happening less now. I'm always concerned at downloading their latest version, with what new bugs it will bring!

I use EN for my research on my genealogy hobby - I really can't imagine how businesses get on with such buggy software.

Doc

• Level 5

Actually there are few bugs in the new releases, usually fixed fast, mostly by the following release.

About the duplication issues we had worked out here in the forum with you that likely it is your internet connection that plays a role.

From my most recent experience during a train ride I can promote to go offline while working, and let it sync when I don’t work. This is when the internet may be fluctuating during use, as it does on a train.

A side effect is that EN seems to work faster while offline.

• Like 1
On 9/8/2021 at 12:03 PM, PinkElephant said:

Actually there are few bugs in the new releases, usually fixed fast, mostly by the following release.

About the duplication issues we had worked out here in the forum with you that likely it is your internet connection that plays a role.

From my most recent experience during a train ride I can promote to go offline while working, and let it sync when I don’t work. This is when the internet may be fluctuating during use, as it does on a train.

A side effect is that EN seems to work faster while offline.

I wish I could get an answer to solve 'few bugs' my syncing problem got upgraded on the 4th September by the 9th not one acknowledgement, suggestion, or a solution.

Doc

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, doctorkeo said:

my syncing problem got upgraded on the 4th September by the 9th not one acknowledgement

By my estimation that's 3 working days in a situation when the Support team probably have a couple of other reports to look at too...  give it a few more days!