I just upgraded to Teams account but cant find my old notes

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, SamShk said:

I just ugraded from basic account to Teams account in evernote, but cant find my old notes. how can i find it?

Hi.  I moved your query into the correct forum and retitled it.  As the original 'owner' of the post you should be able to change that if you wish.

Each Teams account is in fact two separate accounts - one for the overall business and one for the individual. You may be looking at the wrong account.  Please check any emails you received in the upgrade to confirm the login details.  This is a user forum,  not support,  so if you need more help than that,  please contact https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new

• Level 5

Had to read this twice:

• I
  • upgraded from Free to Teams.

This is highly unusual, because Teams per definition is a group account. It is not meant for an upgrade „just like that“.

The top level for an individual use is a Professional subscription.

Teams only makes sense when there are at least 3 persons sharing the same information, coworking on it.

If there is a Teams use case here, there must be an admin. This would be the first person to ask what happened. If you are the admin of your „personal Teams account“ now, I would ask myself if this subscription was an accident. And THEN contact support and see I get it downgraded to Professional or Personal. Because without a team to manage and a use case to live, Teams just adds a ton of restrictions and layers without any benefit for individual use.