Cant Open a Notebook Invitation

Hello - I was sent a link for a notebook invitation. When I click on the link in my email to accept the invitation, it just sends me to the app store to Evernote, so I open Evernote, & nothing happens. I have a login & Evernote app is already on my phone.  I am using the free version (not the free trial) of the app. Do I have to upgrade to see the notebook she invited me to see? She didn’t “share” it… I just got a link in my email to accept the invite to see the notebook. 

• Level 5*
On 7/15/2021 at 5:44 AM, Laredo_TMCK said:

I am using the free version (not the free trial) of the app

Hi.  The free version is the "free trial" but all versions have the same basic features,  including receiving shared notebooks.  It should be fairly easy to join a notebook,  doing pretty much what you've already done.  There are some videos on Youtube about sharing notebooks - check those out for some viewable demos.

• 1 year later...

my coworkers successfully sent me note invitations that arrive at my email. but accepting the invitation inside the email, whether continuing in 3 different browsers (i have tried Google chrome, Mozilla firefox, and operaGX) or in the Evernote desktop app, all return me to the note page with nothing added to the "Shared with Me" section.

the only way at the moment is for them to create "Shareable link" for the notes and send that to me directly. which is fine for us internally. however we need to receive external partners' invitation and that is not working for me. i cannot keep telling or explaining to everybody that the direct invitation is not working; and please copy the Shareable link and paste it for me

please help!