Annotate Notes with Tasks

manifold1978

Idea

7 replies to this idea

@PinkElephant, I probably wasn't that clear...
What I'm talking about is an ability to associate a particular area of an image (or other document) with a task.
Like you might have a hand drawn flow chart for exmaple and want to associate a task with a particular part of the image to give better context to the task.
I don't think that's currently supported but would be great.

• Level 5

Thanks for the clarification.

As it seems, the concept of tasks is to keep them pretty simple. All additional information you want to associate with a task finds its place in the note into which the task is embedded.

This is different to other todo-apps, but EN decided to use what they have (a top notch note concept) and add a task entity to it, instead of recreating it all to build tasks.

• Like 1

Yes, would be similar to tables. Just another entity in which you can put your task. There's various stamps you can already put on images which unused to use for a kind of manual Todo/done. If there was just a stamp that added a task that would be great.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, manifold1978 said:

Yes, would be similar to tables. Just another entity in which you can put your task. There's various stamps you can already put on images which unused to use for a kind of manual Todo/done. If there was just a stamp that added a task that would be great.

Or widening this to provide a hotespot which could link to anything. Particularly a note link.