Sorting a checklist alphabetically in Evernote for Mac v10.6.7

I'd like to sort a checklist alphabetically, checked on the Evernote site, plus Googled if that was possible. I have now, as of a few hours ago, the latest Evernote for Mac, v10.7.6. 
I downloaded and installed WordServices from the App Store. 

I'd also read this info from Apple about using Services: https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/use-services-in-apps-mchlp1012/mac 
When I select all that's in my checklist, go to the top menu in Evernote or the Apple icon, I can't find any choice for Services. (The info in the Apple link says where to look for Services.) Control-clicking on the highlighted selection (even with just words not in a checklist) doesn't offer the options of WordServices.

Help, please?

posted at: 

• Level 5

Ah, just a second: The latest EN client for the Mac is 10.16, released today/yesterday, the one before is 10.15.

If you really are still on 10.7, you are way behind.

In case the app did not tell you to update, I would contact support about it. There was another thread with a similar situation, client not asking for and not updating.

Then Update to the latest version - install from the EN website.

Sorry. The version I'm on for Mac is 10.16.7, which I think is the latest.

The rest of my question still stands: how to sort a checklist alphabetically in Evernote.

- Dennis 

• Level 5

AFAIK there is Internally only one way: Manually.

A checklist is text, and normal text can’t be sorted in EN.

Maybe you can copy it to a program that can sort, and bring the result back in. You probably need to format it as a checklist again.

• 4 months later...