table to correspond to indentation

ME-GA

Idea

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

If you're using Evernote Windows 6.25,  it's no longer being supported or developed;  so what you see is all there is.  Tables were updated a year or so ago,  but I'm not aware of any recent changes - or come to that,  the ability to 'indent' tables,  ever.  Can you show us an example of one such,  or sketch the layout you're looking for?

If you're using the recent v10,  you're posting in the wrong thread,  but presumable could use the Legacy version to step back a little...

Otherwise the only option I can suggest is the standard work-around;  use a word-processor or a spreadsheet to get the layout you want and attach the source file to your note.  Embed an image or copy/ paste content to feed the search index.

..and maybe become a subscriber to help fund development work?

• Like 1
  • Level 5

EN v10 is pretty much done with formatting options in the editor. There were initially a number of postings about it, this got quiet.

My assumption is that most users have adapted to the changes. I doubt EN will put an effort behind an „editor 2.0“.

This means the hint from @gazumped to use a word processor for advanced layout options is probably the best workaround available.