UNABLE TO ENTER - TASKS IN TABLES

Amitchhangani

Idea

Hi, I love the Task feature as it helps in quick notes and reminders to jot down for near future reminders. I tried entering tasks in a table but the functionality is not open for that. Please do the needful regarding same.

• Like 6

7 replies to this idea

• Level 5

This is know, EN has it on the backlog. No release date known.

From what we see, EN will probably collect a lot of ideas like this, set up a plan and start improving tasks. So nobody can actually tell in which steps the various requests will show.

• Thanks 2
4 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

This is know, EN has it on the backlog. No release date known.

From what we see, EN will probably collect a lot of ideas like this, set up a plan and start improving tasks. So nobody can actually tell in which steps the various requests will show.

Got it. Thanks. At the moment though, I think the focus should be on fixing things that don't work. For instance, the app is quite a pain to use on Android. But I get your point. Will wait patiently. 

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Yeah, it seems the Android version needs the most attention.

From the names we see I think they have a team fixing Android, and another on tasks. Tasks is still sort of public beta, so I think we will see progress here. Hope the same for the fixes on Android. iOS is already pretty solid.

• Like 1