IOS Key features missing in version 10

These are key features that are missing in order of importance.

• No search panel to search JUST the current stack (the 'stack:' command does not seem to work anymore either)
  • Cannot lock important reference notes to prevent inadvertently editing of key information
  • Cannot set custom date formats (that order properly when listing)
  • Cannot create code blocks
  • Cannot set custom colors that match those my company uses.
  • Cannot set the order of the icons for editing, lists, etc.
  • Level 5*
6 minutes ago, Derick said:

These are key features that are missing in order of importance.

Is there some point to your post?
I suggest individual posts to the Requests forum, and let users vote on the "importance"

• Like 1
  • Level 5

1) The „stack:Mystack“ works. You need to write it without a blank after the „:“. If the stack name contains a blank, you need to put it into „Stack with space“ limiters.

2) You can switch Editing Protection to ON in settings. It will prevent notes from going into editing mode when clicked once. When it is active, you need to doubleclick.

3) You can choose to insert code blocks from the + menu when in editing mode.

4) About advanced formatting (corporate design colors and that stuff): EN is a note taking tool, no word processor, no page layouter, no design program. V10 has taken that even further, putting the same look on all clients and platforms over deeper layout capabilities. If you need advanced layouting, use a program that was designed for it, and embed the files into a note as attachments.

1) - 3) I think you should take a deeper second look before asking for features that already exist.

4) It is very clear to me that there will be no advanced editing features, whatever you personally prefer. EN just streamlined the editor, I doubt they will reverse this.

This is my opinion. Feel free as @DTLow proposed  to create a series of feature requests for each of your ideas to enable others to vote on them.