Help

Chachojb

Idea

Yesterday I restored my iPhone and when I entered Evernote my notes had disappeared, I have tried a thousand days to look for them but I resiliently search for them, the truth also bothers me that there is no way to communicate with the people of evwenote so that I do not take steps to follow in  cases like these

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5

What means you restored your iPhone ?

Whatever you did to your iPhone did not touch your EN data. It is still on the server, waiting to be accessed. When doing the following steps, make sure you use the correct account login. One typo, and you create a new (empty) account instead of going to the old one.

• First step log out of Your EN account, close the app, open it again, log in fresh
  • If this does not work, do the same, but switch the iPhone off and on again in between
  • If this does not work, uninstall the app dumping all data, switch the iPhone off and on again, reinstall, log in.

Good luck.

P.S. Real support cost real money. So this is for subscribers only. You can access the help pages (quite a lot of them), ask Herero subscribe (from 1 month upwards) to get access to support. It is your own choice.

• Level 5*
On 5/17/2021 at 4:50 AM, Chachojb said:

my notes had disappeared

Log out, log back in making sure to use the correct userid

You can also bypass the phone app and use the web at www.evernote.com