Guys, please get the damn basics right - I don't want a new home, auto scannimg or any other fancy stuff if you're unable to do the basics. Besides my MacOS Evernote app always showing blanck notes after the app is open for several days, now the iOS app won't synch.

Details:

• Notes creates on the iPhone won't sync (see screenshot)
    • IMG_3874.thumb.jpg.a580540d7a60071eac66e19604ee78c5.jpg
  • Evernote status page: no issues.
  • Background app refress: enabled. (see screenshot)

IMG_3876.thumb.PNG.c51cad46726d2e163b64cea6764a92f2.PNG

• Manual synch: spins forever, no confirmation of finish. (see screenshot)
    • IMG_3875.thumb.PNG.50a0238540a5aa422834646cbeae4cd6.PNG
  • Phone has been restarted.
  • I will not reinstall the Evernote app - there's a bunch of unsynched notes and I do not have trust in your product's capacity to not lose them.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Sadly we're not Support or (mostly) even Evernote - this is a user-supported Forum.  And the best way to fix app issues is usually to uninstall / restart / reinstall.  You are,  however a subscriber,  so you could try reporting this issue to Support via the app.  There's some help online,  but I don't know whether it will help.

Tips for troubleshooting syncing issues

• Level 5

Just to take away the uncertainty: Uninstalling will for sure delete whatever was not yet imported and synced.

In case it doesn’t sync there is usually something amiss with the internet connection. Firewall, DNS Resolver, can be a number of things.

The first thing you can try is to turn off WiFi, and use the mobile data. Make sure the use of mobile data is enabled in the iPhones settings, Mobile network.

The next may be to use another WiFi, or use a VPN to establish an independent new channel to the internet. If you don’t have a VPN, you can get one here TunnelBear.com . It has a free plan with 500MB which is probably enough to get your pending notes synced.

• Like 1