Make a search option for note (command + F) when click on item of notes

Old versions (v6) was great and so flexible to use and faster then new one. For example, I can to click on an item of notes and click Command + F and immediately go to search. But on new versions (now I use 10.12.5-mac-ddl-public (2564)) I can't to do this. Now I need to click on item of notes, then I need to click to note content and only after this I can go to search. It's so obviously.

Plus new versions of Evernote often crashed on my new Macbook pro (m1) 16gb and I need to relaunch app again and again. You must to do something with it. 

• Sad 1
22 hours ago, SNi said:

Old versions (v6) was great and so flexible to use and faster then new one. For example, I can to click on an item of notes and click Command + F and immediately go to search. But on new versions (now I use 10.12.5-mac-ddl-public (2564)) I can't to do this. Now I need to click on item of notes, then I need to click to note content and only after this I can go to search. It's so obviously.

Plus new versions of Evernote often crashed on my new Macbook pro (m1) 16gb and I need to relaunch app again and again. You must to do something with it. 

You can use Ctrl+H

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Mike P said:

Nice find but weird! ctrl-F you need to be in edit mode and ctrl-H you don't.

Agreed, ctrl-F is really missing, I don't want to go in edit mode, just for searching, with the risk of changing something unintentionally !

I guess they just forgot it,  have you already send a request to fix this?

• Sad 1