image.png.442baad9211c48c017852eebafeaf542.png

New installation on my computer. Am I missing something? How do I change options? I see an old related thread here, with no solution: https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/topic/130797-settings-missing-in-new-version-1036/

image.png.52060bd4ed073ee54b2081330e20f6fb.png

Thanks. So, all of the following is either gone or have to find it somewhere else in the application, is that right? At least I managed to find the new shortcuts location...

image.png

• 1 month later...

Heh, I don't get to it :) That's essentially the point of my original post. The screenshot above is from a (very) old version of Evernote that I have installed on another computer and just haven't upgraded; this version:

image.png

7 minutes ago, haughki said:

Heh, I don't get to it :) That's essentially the point of my original post. The screenshot above is from a (very) old version of Evernote that I have installed on another computer and just haven't upgraded; this version:

image.png

Sorry I missed that! Thanks for the quick response. I understand their need to re-engineer, but it seems they broke a lot of stuff, it starts up really slowly for me on good hardware, and it's been months now. I've been on the inside of software development so I understand delays, but at some point you have to produce.

Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

I have the exact same problem. It seems that the entire options menu is gone in the newest version (Evernote version 10.14.7, downloaded today).

All that is left is Preferences -> "Check spelling" and "Save data at log out".

It is hard for me to believe that this is really a bug, because if so then it would be quite severe and would have gone unnoticed for at least 3 months (the original post was from March 5th). Maybe the options menu is to be accessed differently now and we just do not see it?

3 hours ago, ronin100 said:

Maybe the options menu is to be accessed differently now and we just do not see it?

No, it just doesn't exist. There are a few very limited options elsewhere e.g whether you want counts of notes and tags in the sidebar is in the view menu.

• 1 month later...