Rebecca,

I am a new user and had previously been able to type notes but NOW...not happening...so after hours of orienting, reading and learning it is apparently non functional.  Should i be looking for another solution / product since I am just starting with an org tool such as this?

• Level 5

These posts are very unspecific.

Can anybody describe in a bit more detail what you guys try to do, and what does (not) happen ? A screenshot or a screen video would probably make things a lot clearer.

Personally I open the app, hit the new note button, maybe select the type of note I want to create, the new note opens, and I am ready to go. 

• Level 5

Weird - looks like a syncing issue to me. Since I don’t have that problem, this is however pure speculation about the root cause.

Since you are on Premium, you can issue a support ticket. Send it with the activities log, support can look into it and maybe track the issue down.

By the way: Screen videos on the Mac are better taken with the screen recording tool. Hit the camera symbol on the Touch Bar, pick the video recording. Avoids balancing your iPhone while recording and typing 😉