Notes' filtering with tags

Generally filtering with tags work ok. Problem case is the following:

A note has multiple tags attached (for example, tagA, tagB, tagC). If I filter by tagA, it shows only notes which has only tagA as a single tag and excludes notes with multiple tags.

Evernote for Window v10.8.4

5 hours ago, maq said:

Generally filtering with tags work ok. Problem case is the following:

A note has multiple tags attached (for example, tagA, tagB, tagC). If I filter by tagA, it shows only notes which has only tagA as a single tag and excludes notes with multiple tags.

Evernote for Window v10.8.4

That is certainly not my experience. What exactly is your workflow? What happens if you use the web version?

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, maq said:

If I filter by tagA, it shows only notes which has only tagA as a single tag and excludes notes with multiple tags.

In my use, all tagA notes are retrieved   
What method are you using to "filter by tagA"

21 hours ago, maq said:

Screenshots of incorrect filtering tag "home".

I certainly can not reproduce this. I notice that you are filtering on the reminders tab. Does the same thing happen for all notes? Also, as I asked before, does it also happen on the web version?

On 2/19/2021 at 7:36 PM, Mike P said:

I notice that you are filtering on the reminders tab. Does the same thing happen for all notes?

@Mike P, on notes tab, it shows notes with multiple tags as well, but still not all.

On 2/19/2021 at 7:36 PM, Mike P said:

Also, as I asked before, does it also happen on the web version?

I cannot check since I have limited number or application where I can run the software. Web version usage will be a violation of a rule.

• Like 1