Unable to print one page note as before.

Every week I use the same template and duplicate it for 7 technicians to complete there time sheets on line. When complete, I print the sheets. In the past every time sheet printed to a one page document. Evernote automatically compressed the table to fit on one page. Now after years of doing this, some of the times sheets are cut off. Every week more time sheets are being cut off and only printing half of the week. It's not even printing a second sheet with the rest of the week. Evernote seems to only be outputting half of the table. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Level 5*

Hi.  I'm also using Evernote 6.25 and I'm not aware of any changes to print processes.  It's possible that your template has been corrupted somehow and contains 'hidden' code that is affecting the process,  or one or more of the techs adding the content is somehow contributing to this.

I'd suggest you try using the template yourself to create a few test returns and then try printing,  and if the issue remains you may want to consider recreating the template in a new note. 

Do you have the new version 10 installed on your device too?

Printing is completely broken. I have hundreds of notes that are attached PDFs and they won't print right. They don't scale to the page, they are cut off and go two pages wide. And there's not print preview to see what's going to happen before you waste paper. 

It's a complete mess.

• Level 5*
39 minutes ago, Jeff510 said:

Printing is completely broken. I have hundreds of notes that are attached PDFs and they won't print right. They don't scale to the page, they are cut off and go two pages wide. And there's not print preview to see what's going to happen before you waste paper. 

It's a complete mess.

On 2/2/2021 at 4:49 PM, PinkElephant said:

Printing is still a weak spot of EN v10.

If you need more control, you can install the legacy client side by side and use it for printing (and other cool stuff).

I have given up using Evernote program to print. The best way I found to control the printing process was by using Evernote on Google Chrome. Then when I print I am able to scale and preview before printing. I hope that Evernote will fix this on their program as I have a lot invested in this program and would hate to have to switch.