Uncheck all checkboxes within a note

pindy1

Idea

I would like to see a native feature added to the new versions of Evernote.   The ability to uncheck all checkboxes within a note, would be important functionality for those users like myself using lots of lists.   I personally  find myself using other products even to maintain shopping lists and home maintenance tasks, because having to manually uncheck every item is a waste of time.  I have explored creating templates, but that is not very helpful when these lists are changing constantly.     I feel Evernote could easily implement this functionality and this would make the product that much better. 

• Like 2

3 replies to this idea

Filterize has announced it is shutting down 10/22 or sooner.  

I have been using this feature through it and hope that Evernote will add this feature.   I have a lot of checklists and really like having them in Evernote but it can be painful to uncheck them all.

Craft has a command to do this for their checkboxes.

4 hours ago, Dave Green said:

Filterize has announced it is shutting down 10/22 or sooner.  

I have been using this feature through it and hope that Evernote will add this feature.   I have a lot of checklists and really like having them in Evernote but it can be painful to uncheck them all.

Craft has a command to do this for their checkboxes.

There is a command in the legacy version to do this. If you search the forums you will find the work around is simply to unselect the checkboxes and then reselect. More complex structures can be put in a table. See 

• Thanks 1