1. Scrolling through notes and the home page are noticeably faster. Good news.
2. Typing the text is still painful. The interval between pressing a key and showing on the display is 1-3 seconds. If you quickly type a few words and press Backspace - Evernote literally freezes.
3. Evernote still consumes a lot of laptop memory and gets very hot on the processor. it's like I'm rendering a video instead of printing text.
4. If, when adding a new tag to a note, press the key with the Cyrillic letter Б (English key <,), tag editing suddenly stops.
5. Annoying auto-formatting of text, which cannot be disabled.
6. The sidebar is still overloaded with unnecessary information like help buttons.
7. There is still no point in leaving version 6.25.

37 minutes ago, Vitaliy Grinchuk said:

1. Scrolling through notes and the home page are noticeably faster. Good news.
2. Typing the text is still painful. The interval between pressing a key and showing on the display is 1-3 seconds. If you quickly type a few words and press Backspace - Evernote literally freezes.
3. Evernote still consumes a lot of laptop memory and gets very hot on the processor. it's like I'm rendering a video instead of printing text.
4. If, when adding a new tag to a note, press the key with the Cyrillic letter Б (English key <,), tag editing suddenly stops.
5. Annoying auto-formatting of text, which cannot be disabled.
6. The sidebar is still overloaded with unnecessary information like help buttons.
7. There is still no point in leaving version 6.25.

Can you confirm that this is for windows. When I download from the website I'm still getting 10.6.9. The web is on 10.7.5

Now available from the Evernote website.

For me it has broken more things that it fixed. You can no longer drag images out of EN to the desktop - my workaround for the fact that you can't drag or copy and paste an image into another document. Do EN actually have a list of features which they test before release? This is not a beta program but features appear and then disappear seemingly at random.

• Evernote Expert
4 hours ago, Mike P said:

For me it has broken more things that it fixed. You can no longer drag images out of EN to the desktop

Sadly, for you, the drag to the desktop thing still works for me.  Just very successfully used your faithful workaround. But the more intuitive option to drag directly into another program such as Word or Photoshop etc is still not working.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, agsteele said:

Sadly, for you, the drag to the desktop thing still works for me.  Just very successfully used your faithful workaround. But the more intuitive option to drag directly into another program such as Word or Photoshop etc is still not working.

I subsquently realised, and documented in a different post, that it is only images obtained by using the screenshot option in the webclipper that are effected. See

My list would be:

1. Bit faster again - this is great news, but still too slow to use (31000 notes database). Is there any hope that this will improve to the usable level? So many updates already and still so slow. Opening notes is still slow. Creating new note takes around 20 seconds. The search function is also very slow
  2. Great shortcut to add tags! I like it! Waiting for the so much missed Ctrl+Q
  3. Still search results returns me notes without location (empty/missed notes?)
  4. Still stuck wait screen - have to terminate via task manager and run again
  5. Alt+S shortcut still not fixed - so can't use evernote when writing in Polish. As probably one can see by the number of forum posts this is super annoying, because it is so easy to fix (just like you can switch the red line grammar, this could be implemented in 5 minutes work). 
  6. Please put tags to the top section.
  7. Still you can't sort the search results by location -> this should be also 5 min work and seems so important function
  8. Still going to internal link demands 2 clicks. 
  9. Still create the duplicate of the note whilst typing (after some time, longer notes). Probabaly due to error in auto-sync.

Waiting for the update which will make Evernote usable again

• Like 1