How to batch select notes & batch export notebooks to individual files (One .ENEX file per notebook)

Is it possible to export all of my notebooks to individual .ENEX files? One .ENEX file per notebook.

Or does this have to be done one by one? I have dozens of notebooks and this would take quite a while.

If this isn't possible, can we export all the notes within a stack?

I have a stack that contains over 1,000 notes, but it says I can only select 50 at a time.

Please help.

Thanks!

• Level 5*

Hi. 

To overcome the 50 limit,  install an older version - https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052560314-Install-an-older-version-of-Evernote (runs alongside the new version with all the features that v10 is currently missing...) 

To backup your notebooks to ENEX - if you're on MacOS,  there's probably a script you can adopt.  On Windows,  the paid-for app Backupery will automate the backups.  It's important to keep notebook backups separate,  because notebook assignments are not stored in ENEX.  If you backup your whole account into one ENEX file it would restore to a single notebook.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, asworley said:

Is it possible to export all of my notebooks to individual .ENEX files? One .ENEX file per notebook.

Or does this have to be done one by one? I have dozens of notebooks and this would take quite a while.

I'm using the Legacy product on a Mac and can script an export per notebook