Download pdf document in Evernote to my computer desktop

Hi, I want to download a document in Evernote to my computer. It is a .pdf.  I tried exporting but when I look at the file on my desktop the file extension is not .pdf it is .enex

There must be an easy way to get a document on Evernote to my desktop.  I'm using a Mac.  I can save as each document once it is open but the name changes and I have to name it again.  Is there a way to download multiple documents, like a whole notebook and save it on my Mac with the current name of each document?

Thanks

• Level 5*
On 12/11/2020 at 10:19 PM, Jmdroots said:

Hi, I want to download a document in Evernote to my computer. It is a .pdf.  I tried exporting but when I look at the file on my desktop the file extension is not .pdf it is .enex

There must be an easy way to get a document on Evernote to my desktop.  I'm using a Mac.  I can save as each document once it is open but the name changes and I have to name it again.  Is there a way to download multiple documents, like a whole notebook and save it on my Mac with the current name of each document?

Thanks

Hi.  Evernote exports to HTML or ENEX.  You should be able to Print a note to PDF,  or right-click the top bar of the document and Save it to your device,  or edit/ annotate the content.

• Level 5*
On 12/11/2020 at 2:19 PM, Jmdroots said:

I want to download a document in Evernote to my computer. It is a .pdf.

I'm using Evernote Legacy on a Mac
I use the export feature, with html format
The note itself is converted to html format; any attachments (like pdf) are exported in native format

I can drag individual pdfs to the desktop
I can use the File > Save Attachments to save attachments (like pdf) to a file folder