Can't log in via Google in new app

1) I click the Google icon to log in, and enter my google credentials.

2) I see the 'You are now signed into Evernote via Google login. Feel free to close this tab and return to the app.' message

3) In the app it still says signing in, and eventually says 'Unable to connect to Evernote. Please check your network connection and try again.'

I am behind a corporate proxy and perhaps it's blocking a non standard port.

Although, in the logs there id:

[2020-12-10 14:06:28.262] [error] boron:action:googleAuth Failed to fetch access token. status=400 invalid_grant Invalid code verifier.
[2020-12-10 14:06:28.268] [warn] broker:outside Error: GoogleAuthServer: Google Authentication failed.
[2020-12-10 14:06:28.331] [error] boron:action:googleAuth Failed to fetch access token. status=400 invalid_grant Bad Request
[2020-12-10 14:06:28.332] [warn] broker:outside Error: GoogleAuthServer: Google Authentication failed.

• 3 weeks later...

Similar problem here. I try to log in from the browser using my google account. When I'm connected to my OpenVpn, I get a blank page and can't access my notes. After disconnecting from the VPN server, I can log in without problems. Then, after I logged in successfully, I connect to my VPN again. After  that I can access my notes.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm in the same situation- I opened a support ticket and the Support Team suggested me to download the legacy app and work with it.

Something must be blocking the Evernote traffic.

It's a very poor solution.

Thank you.

• 2 months later...
  • Level 5

Create a normal login, skip that Google stuff.

About network traffic: When a network blocks certain traffic, you need to get an admin to raise that block. Or you build a VPN tunnel through it, which sometimes is blocked as well. Does not only happen in company networks, often hotel networks are pretty much locked down as well.

• 1 year later...
Em 09/12/2020 at 22:23, Jimmycav disse:

1) Clico no ícone do Google para fazer login e insiro minhas credenciais do Google.

2) Vejo a mensagem 'Agora você está conectado ao Evernote por meio do login do Google. Sinta-se à vontade para fechar esta guia e retornar ao aplicativo.' mensagem

3) No aplicativo ainda diz que está entrando e, eventualmente, diz 'Não é possível conectar ao Evernote. Verifique sua conexão de rede e tente novamente.'

Estou atrás de um proxy corporativo e talvez ele esteja bloqueando uma porta não padrão.

Embora, nos logs haja id:

[2020-12-10 14:06:28.262] [erro] boron:action:googleAuth Falha ao buscar token de acesso. status=400 invalid_grant Verificador de código inválido.
[2020-12-10 14:06:28.268] [warn] broker:outside Error: GoogleAuthServer: Google Authentication failed.
[2020-12-10 14:06:28.331] [erro] boron:action:googleAuth Falha ao buscar token de acesso. status=400 invalid_grant Solicitação inválida
[2020-12-10 14:06:28.332] [warn] broker:fora Erro: GoogleAuthServer: Falha na autenticação do Google.

Same thing here: "Unable to connect to Evernote. Please check your network connection and try again." What's the solution for this? What to do?

Captura de tela 2023-04-30 121600.png