Is Reminder Search giving messed up results in new version?

For example, I have a saved search for reminders set for Tomorrow only as: "reminderTime:day+1 -reminderTime:day+2 -reminderDoneTime:*"

This used to give me exact results, but now it is returning reminders for Tomorrow AND some of Today's reminders but not all.

I would appreciate any insights. (This is for Windows 10 desktop app, and still happening after installing the latest update today)

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, ikey said:

For example, I have a saved search for reminders set for Tomorrow only as: "reminderTime:day+1 -reminderTime:day+2 -reminderDoneTime:*"

This used to give me exact results, but now it is returning reminders for Tomorrow AND some of Today's reminders but not all.

I would appreciate any insights. (This is for Windows 10 desktop app, and still happening after installing the latest update today)

Saw this in another thread.  Are the reminders that appear in the wrong day close to midnight GMT?  There was some question if the compare to time logic was changed or if it is just a bug.

I can't figure out any logic to the way search results are returned.

Now, I noticed that tomorrow's reminders shows up in search results for Today, and nothing shows up in search for Tomorrow although I see many notes with tomorrow's reminder dates on them.

By default they return all search results by "relevance".... which is nonsense for a saved search based on reminder date.  The "bug" that does not allow us to sort by Reminder Date in search results is my #1 complaint about the new v10, as I have a number of saved searches around reminders in different contexts.  It drives me crazy that I can't sort by reminder date, and I check these forums constantly in hopes to see this has been fixed.  Crazy that we are 10.4 and still can't sort by any column in the list view.

While Evernote may consider this a "feature" that has not yet been added back... there is no way to look at this other than as a "bug" that they can't seem to easily fix.  The column for Reminder is clickable and even displays an arrow as if it sorts... but nothing.  Very frustrating.  I am surprised there are not more complaints about this.

Here is a related thread to put your support behind: