Newer version of evernote not getting latest account data

Hi,

I updated to newer version of evernote for mac and android on 2nd December, 2020 11:30 a.m. IST. On both these platforms my data is not correct. It is showing past data in my notebooks which I had changed in last month. It was synced successfully but the newer versions are not picking the latest data.

I immediately check the web and fortunately it is showing correct data.

Please check this at priority, so that I can be assured that my data is not lost.

• Level 5

Hi there,

Could you elaborate on the type of data that is missing?

Are they specific notes/notebooks? Are they notes you created yourself? Or, are they ones that were shared with you?

Let me know as this will help us to investigate into the issue.

Basically the newer version are not getting the synced data. 
Last week there were total 1258 notes in my account. Then I went ahead and orgnanized my content, moved notes, deleted some and so on. Now there are around 1250 notes.

When I installed newer version on mac and android, I got entire data in my devices as it existed a week ago. My latest data is not showing up. 

This is true only for my android and mac devices. When I check evernote web, there I am able to see correct data.

I tried re installing the application but it did not solve the problem. I restarted my system but it too did not solve the issue.

All these notes belong to my account only and were created by me. They are not shared notes.

Another thing happened just now. I was trying to see the issue and when I opened a notebook, then notes started syncing. They synced but still did not reach the correct state.

There was a stack from which a notebook had been deleted. That stack contains that notebook on my mac, but not on web.

So I now think that there is some problem in the syncing in the newer version. 

To my surprise My mac now contains total 1256 notes

my android contains 1258 notes and 

web (which is correct) contains 1253 notes. 

Shane can you please escalate this. I have already raised a ticket with the activity log. 

Ticket# 3216085

Wow, obviously syncing even with the new v10 apps is not that smooth as EN claims. Very disappointing experience. If Web seems ok you perhaps you could delete local data and freshly resync all devices from web? But be sure to have an ENEX export at any time!

I tried deleting my local data and syncing again, but it always sync to the state that existed some days ago i.e. with total notes as 1258. There is some problem. 

I have installed Evernote 7.14 as it was working fine. I don't see any sync issues with 7.14