Pardon me for being pessimistic but judging by the description of the new Android release (not all features, Android 10 only, ...) I am sensing that were in for something similar to the Version 10 for Windows debacle (to put it kindly).

So, how do I block the upgrade to this version or downgrade if it slipped by?

@yakirWe understand the concern. Right now, devices that are on OS 10 and above will be part of our rollout release. If you do not want to be a part of that update Id recommend disabling automatic updates in your Google Play store for Evernote. This ensures you remain on our older version and will give you the flexibility to update when you are ready. 

6 hours ago, Hector C. said:

@yakirWe understand the concern. Right now, devices that are on OS 10 and above will be part of our rollout release. If you do not want to be a part of that update Id recommend disabling automatic updates in your Google Play store for Evernote. This ensures you remain on our older version and will give you the flexibility to update when you are ready. 

I guess you mean "when we are ready". I have been ready to get fresh and exciting updates for a long time, but you keep delivering unfinished products that makes my professional life harder.

• Like 4

I have just downgraded - there are so many features missing, too many bugs, I can not understand how to promote such a poor version! This is not just a mobile game, many people organize their work & life with this platform and pay a lot of money for it, I am really angry about this release! (and I have seen some of it in the last 8 years I have been a premium subscriber...)

• Like 1