How do you export notebooks into granular local files with Evernote Client v 10.3.7?

Hi everyone,

As of Nov 2020, I lost the ability to export my notebooks as individual notes (not as entire notebooks) from Evernote Windows Desktop app into Chrome HTML format.

Can anyone recommend a clean way of backing up entire notebooks into granular files with the distinct note name per file to your local laptop? 

The ENEX format does not to view individual notes on my laptop.  

There is an option left where HTML is still available, but it backs up only 50 notes at a time into one file with gibberish note names looking like this 20201119T033018Z 20201127T223418Z vs 'Items for school'

Thanks!

• Level 5*
On 11/29/2020 at 4:31 PM, Innes said:

Hi everyone,

As of Nov 2020, I lost the ability to export my notebooks as individual notes (not as entire notebooks) from Evernote Windows Desktop app into Chrome HTML format.

Can anyone recommend a clean way of backing up entire notebooks into granular files with the distinct note name per file to your local laptop? 

The ENEX format does not to view individual notes on my laptop.  

There is an option left where HTML is still available, but it backs up only 50 notes at a time into one file with gibberish note names looking like this 20201119T033018Z 20201127T223418Z vs 'Items for school'

Thanks!

Hi.  Short answer is you (currently) can't.  Try installing the Legacy app and export from there.

• Level 5*
On 11/29/2020 at 8:31 AM, Innes said:

I use the Legacy product, and export feature with the HTML option   
I'm using a Mac; on Windows I think there's two options - individual note files or single combined  file