I attempted to open EN desktop. I received an error message that said there was something wrong on EN's end and it provided the options to either Quit or Restart. I tried to restart and got the same error message. Eventually, I tried to quit and got the same error message.  I then tried to open EN online and was able to do so.  Therefore, I uninstalled the desktop version and tried to reinstall it.  I got the same error message as before. Now I cannot reinstall the desktop version.  I am running Windows 10. Please help.

• 3 weeks later...

Same thing is happening to me: Win 10 Home Version 2004. Build 20180.1

I honestly didn't believe Evernote could go further backwards, but this new PC app is slow, buggy and atrocious... on the rare occasion its not crashing.

• Evernote Expert

I'm sorry to hear this and it will be no comfort for you to know that this isn't a widespread issue.

First of all you should be able to use the legacy version of Evernote or, indeed, the web interface.

I'd suggest a complete uninstall including deleting the data directory. Then, if you still want to use v10, reinstall from scratch.

Hi!

I'm also experiencing problems when opening notes on new window using PC version. I get blank notes.

Will try fresh reinstall. If it doesn't work, where can i download the previous windows version?

Thanks for your support!