not working for screenshot: Use Evernote Helper for quick notes and screenshots

truthrider

I use quicknotes with screen capture very often, it has stopped letting me capture screenshots using 'capture selection'.  The other two options don't work as well.  The Screen Capture setting in privacy is On.  Is there a fix for this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5

That is the 1 million dollar question, isn’t it ?

Maybe there are better other products, though IMHO nobody presented something really convincing here in the forum yet. It depends a lot on ones use case, platform and other factors. Options on „Mac / iOS only“ look AFAIK brighter than with Windows and Android.

What we can count on (at least there is a solid stream of new releases rolling out, each with new features and bug fixes) is that EN is working on getting the v10 software able to support a majority of users, without the fallback to „legacy“.

As I see it, it is a choice between switching to another product, that may not fully serve ones needs or staying with EN on a release, that may not fully serve ones needs even after further releases 🤔

Let‘s flip a coin ... and come back in a year to see what has happened. As I continue to use „legacy“ I am quite relaxed about THIS strategy. Others may say I am procrastinating 😱