Deleted note appear again.

mindtail

Idea

I format windows 10 and reinstall evernote 10.

And, deleted note appear..  This is the note that I deleted about 10 days ago.

Because of this.. I clean format again. and reinstall evernote 10 again. But.. still it appear.

(But, web evernote is not appear.)

And plus, when I make new note.. it duplicated.

What's happenning...

ps. sorry for english. this is no my native language.

error.png

7 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
22 minutes ago, Alvin C said:

I do also have this issues especially when searching. iOS and web as well for me. These deleted notes haven't appeared on the Legacy version.

I have already submitted a ticket and am waiting for reply.

Hi.  Thanks for responding here, but any solution you get for iOS and Web won't necessarily apply to Windows. I'd suggest you post this query in the correct OS thread,  and add some more detail about exactly how and where your deleted notes re-appear.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, mindtail said:

I format windows 10 and reinstall evernote 10

Hi.  When you reinstalled Evernote 10, did you copy it back onto your computer from a backup,  or did you download the current version and install it again?  The correct way would be to download again from Evernote.com and log in with your existing details.

6 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  When you reinstalled Evernote 10, did you copy it back onto your computer from a backup,  or did you download the current version and install it again?  The correct way would be to download again from Evernote.com and log in with your existing details.

Hi. I reinstall from evernote.com.

And also, i tested legacy version. Legacy version have no problem.

Only V10 have problem.

error2.png

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

OK thanks - you might want to tag any notes you intend to delete, or move them to an 'archive' notebook/ stack and delete from there for a while.  This may be a bug that Evernote will have to find and correct.

2 minutes ago, gazumped said:

OK thanks - you might want to tag any notes you intend to delete, or move them to an 'archive' notebook/ stack and delete from there for a while.  This may be a bug that Evernote will have to find and correct.

Thank you.

And hereerror3.thumb.png.a70da3e76d268974c34d818327d2feff.png screen shot plus 1.

It looks like.. trash can didn't work.

left is web / right is windows 10 version.

• Like 1

This is update.

I thought It's solved after update to Version 10.4.

But, it's not.

In the image, that note was deleted 3~4month ago(I'm not sure but, at least 1~2month ago). (Of course, note is empty white space.)

Hope this is solved soon.

error.png