[resolved] After Upgrade, notes lost on Mac but available on IOS

Go to solution Solved by Anubansa,

Hi

After upgrade to 10.1.7, on my MAC, i can see the thumbnail of the notes, but cannot see any details of the note.  If I tried to create a new note, it does not let me edit it either.  No such issues on IOS, what is the problem on MAC, need really help since I was very effectively using evernotes on MAC.

Same issue here!

The note thumbnails with content are visible, but the actual notes content do not appear - simply blank, no chance to edit new ones either. I am on Windows.

Edit:

Instead of rebooting, simply end Evernote via a task manager (ctrl alt del on winddows) and that fixed it. Simply x'ing out the program will not work.

Similarly, after upgrading to 10.2.4 on my Mac, Evernote was showing thumbnails of all my new notes but without detail. Upon restarting my computer two days later and rebooting Evernote, all of the notes I'd created since the update were gone.

Still working to recover them - desperate for advice if anyone has insight here. 

For me it downloaded itself last night as I had read this version didn't have all the features of the previous one and I had no plans to download this version. I also can't see any of my notes on my Mac but can on my iPhone. I don't want things to download themselves on my computer. If anyone has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone have any answers for why I can't see my notes on my Mac since Evernote updated itself. I am fixing to delete this app and move on to something else. I know I am using the free version but looks like those using the paid version are having issues too. Since I am using the free version I have no access to get in contact with anyone at Evernote to try and get this resolved or least it is so well hidden that I can't figure out how. Please someone help!!!

I clicked on resolved button above and don't see any recommendations to resolve this issue. I have reboot both computer and app and nothing changes. Guess it is time to move on from Evernote and find something else. I've been using this app for years but if I can't use it then it's no good. I don't even see a sync button anymore. 

• 4 months later...

Greetings from Ireland! I was just prompted to upgrade on my mac laptop and did so. All 60,000 notes gone. The new app thinks I am a free user rather than Premium. But it realises that I have had an account since 2015 or whenever.

I suppose its possible (as above) that I have two accounts without realising but am not good at passwords which are normally entered automatically... Any ideas?

Tx James

• 2 months later...