Two bugs (thumbnail and create note)

I have two notes that don't update the thumbnail picture.

i created them, pasted the content from another note that included one picture. I deleted the picture in each note then added a new one. The thumbnail does not update, even aber restarting the app, maybe after reinstalling it but I won't try that.

second: i just created a new note within a certain notebook. The note was created in my default notebook however. The note should have been created in the selected notebook of course.

• Like 2
  • Level 5

@kthesun

i created them, pasted the content from another note that included one picture. I deleted the picture in each note then added a new one. The thumbnail does not update, even aber restarting the app, maybe after reinstalling it but I won't try that.

What were the file types of the images that you pasted over?

second: i just created a new note within a certain notebook. The note was created in my default notebook however. The note should have been created in the selected notebook of course.

Have you been able to replicate this, or did this seem only happen in this instance?

• 1 month later...

I am having the same issue: I duplicated a note with an image because I liked the format I created. The thumbnail for the original note copied over and remains on the duplicated note even after I deleted all text and images. My duplicated note now has completely different images and text, but the old image remains. 

My images were uploaded from the iOS app and appears to be a .HEIC filetype.

Is it possible to fix this bug or provide the ability to choose a thumbnail image?