Modified notes format

Hello,

Today I have entered my notes and the update of the new editor has come out. And to my surprise the lists of points have made the 2nd level of points have been removed and everything comes out as a paragraph. If you change to the classic editor it is solved, but if you have edited a note with the new editor it is not possible to recover.

There is no way to contact Evernote support. Any suggestion?

Greetings,
Ivan.

• Level 5*
18 hours ago, ivanuski9 said:

Hello,

Today I have entered my notes and the update of the new editor has come out. And to my surprise the lists of points have made the 2nd level of points have been removed and everything comes out as a paragraph. If you change to the classic editor it is solved, but if you have edited a note with the new editor it is not possible to recover.

There is no way to contact Evernote support. Any suggestion?

Greetings,
Ivan.

There are no current answers unfortunately,  other than to correct the layout in the old editor.  Evernote is available on Facebook and Twitter @EvernoteHelps

• Level 5
On 10/7/2020 at 2:05 AM, ivanuski9 said:

And to my surprise the lists of points have made the 2nd level of points have been removed and everything comes out as a paragraph.

Are you saying that if you make a bulleted list and then try to indent under a bullet point to make a 2nd level point, there's no bullet? If so, I just tried that and find it working. I'm sure they have not removed this capability. Is it still not working for you?

If I create a note with the classic editor now and then switch to the new editor it works fine. But all the notes that I have old with the structure that I write below, if I open them with the new editor they do not see correctly:

Classic editor

• Item1
    • Item 1.1
    • Item 1.2
  • Item 2

New editor (I see something like this):

• Item1

Item 1.1Item1.2

• Item2