ability to move images and tables around in notes

jesspao97

Idea

hello!

first off I'm extremely new to Evernote, and for all i know this is a "premium" feature or something.

BUT how, if possible, can I drag images and tables around like in word... "in-front of text, behind text, etc." and being able to drag it next to my notes. its frustrating to create a tables or insert a image  and having it mess up my note format. if this is not formatted/programmed in PLEASE try and work it in somehow, it would be extremely helpful!

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  Evernote is strictly a note-taking application,  not a page layout app.  Basic users have access to exactly the same editor as Subscribers,  and it's pretty -er- basic.  You can add some structure to a note by using tables - text in one cell and images in another.

2x2 gives you columns and 3x2 allows some images to go on the right and others on the left.

Otherwise you need to use a word processor of some sort and attach the file to your note.  Copy and paste the (disorganised) content into your note if you want it to be searchable.

• Level 5*
On 8/27/2020 at 7:20 PM, jesspao97 said:

BUT how, if possible, can I drag images and tables around like in word... "in-front of text, behind text, etc." and being able to drag it next to my notes.

As per @gazumped, the Evernote editor isn't a great tool for these functions   
MS Word works great, and the document can be stored as a note attachment