Is this new? Of course, we've always been able to scroll the left panel, but the last few days, if my mouse pointer is parked at the top or bottom anywhere on the screen, the panel scrolls by itself. It's kind of annoying. I haven't noticed this before. 

If I'm not clear, here are the steps. I click on a note in the left panel, then move the mouse pointer out of the way to read the note. This usually means I move it to the top or bottom of the screen. Now, while i am trying to read the note, the left panel, which has a lot of nested notebooks, scrolls slowly all the way to the top or bottom. 

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, dbvirago said:

Is this new? Of course, we've always been able to scroll the left panel, but the last few days, if my mouse pointer is parked at the top or bottom anywhere on the screen, the panel scrolls by itself. It's kind of annoying. I haven't noticed this before. 

If I'm not clear, here are the steps. I click on a note in the left panel, then move the mouse pointer out of the way to read the note. This usually means I move it to the top or bottom of the screen. Now, while i am trying to read the note, the left panel, which has a lot of nested notebooks, scrolls slowly all the way to the top or bottom. 

Reboot is always my answer when my keyboard or mouse enters the Twilight Zone.  🤷‍♂️

On 8/17/2020 at 2:06 PM, CalS said:

Reboot is always my answer when my keyboard or mouse enters the Twilight Zone.  🤷‍♂️

You are correct sir. I just noticed that this isn't happening any more. Glad it was me and not the software.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
20 hours ago, dbvirago said:

You are correct sir. I just noticed that this isn't happening any more. Glad it was me and not the software.

Yeah, never quite sure what combo of software or accidental keystrokes or Bluetooth burp or the alignment of the planets causes the issue, but an old fashioned reboot addresses it.