Evernote not responding at all

Hi everyone

I'm trying to use Evernote and although it opens and I have rebooted numerous times. It is not responding. I can't search for a note or add anything at all.

It will close from the menu bar, reopens ok but doesn't respond please advise on what I can do please.

Update: So weirdly enough I can now open from the menu bar only but I now have to main windows which I've never had before. The one on the left (have placed an empty note over the top for data protection) I can use normally but the one on the right has frozen and I cant close it or do anything with it :(

Help appreciated Thank you

IMG_0660.JPG

• Level 5

This is not EN for iOS ... this is EN for MacOS.

I would kill the not responding window using the OS function: Hold down cmd + alt/opt and press esc. A window will open with the currently running apps. Maybe one is marked with "not responding", maybe not. You can kill any running app from this window.

This should help. If EN still does not respond when reopened, close all of them, and restart the Mac.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
3 hours ago, Pro-Driver said:

I'm trying to use Evernote and although it opens and I have rebooted numerous times. It is not responding. I can't search for a note or add anything at all.

Discussion moved to the Mac forum   
Is there any useful information in the Activity Log (Help > Activity Log)